Friday, May 8, 2015

22nd Day of Zero Carb

Last weekend was the worst for me. I overly imbibed on Saturday night. (Lots of mixed drinks.) Plus, the next day, I wound up eating a sandwich at Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. (Yeah, not very bright of me. Oy!) However, I was able to jump back into zero carb on the next meal and came back swinging this week. And here I am on Day 22. I have had no headaches or joint pain, but I do feel tired this afternoon. Breakfast and lunch were awesome as always. I think mainly because it's a quiet Friday afternoon and not as busy, my boredom sets in. I thought this would be a good chance for an update on how I'm doing. I am excited to be able to wear my dresses again and they fit better than I expected. (Woo HOO!) I haven't weighed myself and don't plan on it until the end of May. Simply going by how clothes fit. As for exercise, I'm walking when I want to or doing resistance bands. There is no pressure to go the gym, but I do feel strange by not going. It's fun to finally have some time to myself and my family. Being out of control with my eating and drinking has done a lot of damage over the past few years. (That's for another time to explain.)
Zero Carb is the only way of eating that has helped me thus far. There is no way I'm turning back now! Now onto to 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment